The Pattaya Orphanage was founded in the early 1970's by Bishop Lawrence Thienchai Samanchit of the Diocese of Chanthaburi , Fr. Ray Brennan C.Ss.R. and a group of Vietnam War Veterans from USA.
From those humble beginnings, the Orphanage is now home to over 200 babies, toddlers, and school age children as well as college and university students.
Ways you can help:
- Visit www.thepattayaorphanage.org
- Visit them and show the children and staff that there are people who care.
- Let others know about their efforts and what can be done by concerned people.
- Make a monetary contribution for the children’s upkeep and education.
- Donate useful articles in good condition that will help better the children’s lives.
- Work as a volunteer.
- Sponsor a meal, or make a donation of food.
- Sponsor a child, and make them feel part of your family.