YOUR WORK ACTIVITIES
As a receptionist you are the business card of the hotel and it is your responsibility to welcome visitors. In addition, you answer the telephone, manage the general agenda and perform administrative tasks.
ABOUT YOUR WORK SPOT
You will work in the coziest living room in Amsterdam where no day is the same. The Bulldog is a place where people meet and the hotel has the same great atmosphere. As a receptionist you are the first point of contact for our guests. Hard workers work here, just like you, but they value fun just as much. So you will really be included in The Bulldog family!
ABOUT THE BULLDOG
Over the past 43 years, The Bulldog has grown into an international leading brand with catering establishments, souvenir shops and hotels. Several international offices have now been opened in Rome, Ibiza, Barcelona, Canada and Aruba. The brand is growing rapidly internationally with the sale of merchandise and smokers items in 40 countries. And this is just the beginning…
WHAT WE OFFER
• A pleasant, informal working atmosphere
• Room for personal development through courses
• Fun team activities and The Bulldog parties
• 25 vacation days per year with full-time employment
• Plenty of room for your own initiative and to be yourself completely
• A competitive salary (depending on your experience and age)
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU
• You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position
• You are available part-time (24 hours a week)
• You are helpful, hospitable and you know how to get things done,
• You speak and write Dutch and English fluently, a third language is an advantage.
• MBO thinking-work level
• You are enthusiastic and social.